50 years after The Beatles’ demise, Yoko Ono is still portrayed online and by the media as the quintessential witch who broke up a famous relationship and ruined a great thing. But did she really earn this reputation? And, if not, should she shoulder at least some of the blame for the group’s demise?
A multi-layered topic, it sparks a lively conversation and clashing opinions, punctuated by The Beatles’ own recollections and a predictably eclectic collection of tracks.
- ‘No Bed for Beatle John’
- ‘The Ballad of John and Yoko’ (Take 7)
- ‘Yer Blues’/‘Whole Lotta Yoko’ (The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus)
- ‘Who Has Seen the Wind?’
- Beatles/Yoko Jam (Jan. 10, 1969)
- ‘What’s the New Mary Jane’
- ‘Remember Love’
- ‘Don’t Worry Kyoko’ (The Toronto Rock and Roll Revival)